BettSolutions, LLC will work with your organization to align your OD/HR Strategies with your Organizational Objectives.
Our consultative approach uses workshops, assessments and interviews that enable us to describe the current state of your organization’s talent as well establishing a set of core attributes and capabilities to support the future needs of your organization.
This organizational talent profile is used to establish action plans for your leadership/executive team to reach their business objectives. The profile can also translated into a competency model to assess the capabilities and development needs of your leadership/executive team.
||It is no longer just simply about getting results it is how you use your talent strategy to achieve results, this is what is critical for the on-going success of your business.Working with your executive, line leadership and HR/OD teams we establish a clear understanding of the current organizational strengths and weaknesses as compared against future needs.
From this we develop a competency based talent management strategy to ensure that your organization has the capability to execute on the business strategy.
- Organizational Analysis
- Identify organizational attributes and behaviors based on business strategy and objectives
- Develop “desired state” profiles for organizations that can be translated into organizational competencies for individual development
- Align or translate values into core competencies
- Competency Modeling/Success Profiling
- Align competencies to organizational levels to demonstrate a clear career path which enable employees to understand what they need to do to advance within the organization
- Identify the unique competencies required for each role / job and create standard competency-based role / job profiles
||Culturally aligning the organization and engaging employees are key drivers to successful execution of the business strategy.Working with your executive, line leadership and HR/OD teams we help your organization to clearly define and articulate its culture, and establish action plans to better engage your employees.
- Engagement Management
- Culture Assessment